Exhibit your crockery: the adapted storage units
Instead of shutting away your pates, glasses and bowls inside your kitchen cupboards, why not showing them? For a welcoming, lively and stylish kitchen, the trend is more than ever to show it off. Discover how to make your crockery a decorative advantage.
A few ideas of storage units to highlight your crockery
- Proudly arrange your favorite crockery items (vintage plates, graphic printed bowls, bamboo salad bowls, etc.) on painted or raw wood decorative shelves . Unless you would prefer a cupboard with glazed doors to avoid damage and dust?
- Stage your crockery in a nice glazed cupboard or in a kitchen wire mesh dresser mixing it with table linen, a few decorative items and cookbooks. Make the most of your kitchen shelves! Fix hooks under them in order to create a tidy line for the cups and mugs or racks to tidy wine glasses.
- For a bric-a-brac spirit, put your food in jars of various shapes and sizes inside wood cases or crates hung to the wall.
- Suspend your best saucepans as well as your kitchen utensils of preference to the utensil rack of your kitchen thanks to hangers.
- Gather crockery, nice baskets with fruits and vegetables and even plants on a kitchen trolley in order to form a harmonious feel.
Are you looking for ideas of storage units to exhibit your crockery and use it as a decorative item? Ask advice to your Raison Home, home designer